Sunday, October 10, 2010

Website Time

I have a website! I created it for my Electronic Publishing class midterm. I like it. Everything on it is my own work: the images and the words. While constructing this site I learned a lot about myself: I like a simple style. I'm gray and green and black words on white, not the flashy animated-type site I first imagined. I also have quite a few good photographs. At first I tried to find online images to illustrate my site, but then I realized I have hundreds of images I have taken over the years. Some of them work with my poems and stories. I like having my images work with my words. It was a nice surprise. 


And for those of you who wonder what I've been doing for the last two years, my website contains a poem and a short story, both written during the course of my MFA pursuit. I can only hope that you'll check out the site and pass it alone to everyone you know. Maybe you know a publisher? :) 

1 comment: